BITCOIN CASINOS CANADA
Choose from the best Canadian casinos that accept Bitcoin deposits from the list on this page. In our extensive guide, we introduce you to Bitcoin and how to use it to fund your casino gambling. We only feature trusted and licensed online casino sites, so you can be fully confident that when you play with any of these operators then your funds will be safe and your gaming will be fair and secure.
Sign up to one of the partner sites recommended by The Casino Heat below, and claim your generous Bitcoin casino welcome bonus today.
LIST OF CANADIAN BITCOIN CASINOS
YOUR CANADIAN BITCOIN GAMBLING GUIDE
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
You have probably heard of Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency that shot up in value, making many people rich, before the price came back down again, making other people less well off. While that is true, the virtual currency is now nicely balanced in price and is the most mainstream of all cryptocurrencies out there.
But what is Bitcoin exactly? Unlike traditional currencies, Bitcoin does not have a tangible representation of it’s value like metal coins or notes, it is all online, or virtual. It is not tied to a country or a region either, but instead has the same value wherever you are in the world. And the most important part is … it is not controlled by a central bank. In fact, no one owns the Bitcoin currency. There is no central Bitcoin bank, and the nature of the currency allows you to trade with it without the use of a middle man or bank.
So, how does it work? Bitcoin uses something called Blockchain Technology to record every transaction of coins between users. The addresses of the two traders and the sum of the transaction are recorded in each instance. This makes the process completely transparent, safe and decentralised.
Another important feature of Bitcoin is anonymity. All transactions are recorded in the Blockchain, but no personal details are – the address from which you send coins or to which you receive them is a virtual one generated by your Bitcoin Wallet software each time you transact. There is no record of your real name or email address from which to trace the payment.
WHAT ARE BITCOIN CASINOS?
Once cryptocurrencies, which are traded on bullet-proof blockchain technology, were niche. But they are now increasingly being used in the mainstream. You can use Bitcoin to buy things online, and many services accept Bitcoin alongside traditional currencies. Online gambling sites have caught on to the trend too. There are some casinos that are now built to accept primarily cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, and others that accept both Bitcoin and traditional payment methods. Most of these BTC casino sites offer the same range of slots and table games as other real money casinos in Canada, so if you are thinking of trying them out for the first time then you’ll be pleased to know you’ll get the same thrills and spills as you do at your other preferred gambling sites.
CASINO DEPOSITS WITH BITCOIN
While many people think trading in Bitcoin is complicated, it really isn’t. Canadian players will find depositing funds on online casinos using Bitcoin is as easy as many other mainstream methods. Think of it as an e-wallet, much like PayPal or Skrill.
To get started you will need your own Bitcoin wallet. You may have one already if you own Bitcoin. Trusted crypto wallets include Electrum for Windows and Mac or BRD for iOS and Android devices. Once you have your wallet set up, just purchase Bitcoin through one of the mainstream exchanges, such as Coinbase. Your Bitcoins will be stored in your wallet and from here you can fund casino accounts as normal.
Once you have your wallet and bitcoins, next sign up to one of our recommended Bitcoin casinos, then head to the cashier/banking section. Choose Bitcoin as your deposit method of choice and follow the instructions. Your funds will reach your casino account instantly.
CASINO WITHDRAWALS WITH BITCOIN
Making withdrawals from your Bitcoin casino is just as easy as depositing. Go to the cashier section, select Bitcoin as your preferred withdrawal method, choose your amount, and then proceed with the simple instructions. Again, because all cryptocurrency transactions are carried out using blockchain technology, they are fast, cost-effective and come with concrete evidence, so there can never be any kind of dispute.
ADVANTAGES OF BITCOIN CASINOS
So why choose to play at a BTC casino over a traditional online one? Here are a few good reasons:
- Cryptocurrency operates on the blockchain, so every casino transaction is transparent and totally secure
- Deposits and withdrawals are fast and easy, like any other e-wallet method
- Security is rock solid
- Bitcoin casinos will not charge fees for transactions
- Unlike other forms of banking, using Bitcoin is anonymous
- Casino players can claim bonuses to make their gaming fun go further.
DISADVANTAGES OF BITCOIN CASINOS
Are there any cons to using BTC casinos? Well, for starters, getting hold of Bitcoin and setting up a wallet are extra steps to take before depositing at a casino. And for those who haven’t tried BTC before, this may be an issue. But if you already have these in place, it’s not a problem of course. Other drawbacks might include:
- Bitcoin is a currency, and its value can fluctuate more than traditional currencies like Canadian or US dollars
- Although more are joining, there are still fewer casino choices for Bitcoin users than those using other deposit methods.
BITCOIN CASINO BONUSES
Every online casino goes to great efforts to attract new customers and keep existing ones happy. With so much competition, they will offer attractive bonuses and promotions, and Bitcoin casinos are no different. Look out for different types of bonuses when you sign up with one of our recommended Bitcoin casino sites. Offers might include:
- Deposit match bonus
- Cashback offers
- Free slot spins
- No deposit bonuses
As with all casino bonus offers, read the terms to fully understand the conditions. For example, you will have wagering requirements whereby you have to bet a certain amount before any bonus funds are released. There will also likely be a winnings cap and potentially wagering restrictions on free spins.
MOBILE BITCOIN CASINOS
Casino gaming on mobile devices is better than ever. Even if a Bitcoin casino does not have its own app, modern online casinos use HTML 5 technology, which means all table games and slots look brilliant and work perfectly on a mobile device.
Just head to the casino using your normal phone browser and try to win some cash!
BITCOIN CASINO GAMES
Your Bitcoin casino experience will be much like another online gaming site. There will be the usual range of traditional table games, including blackjack, roulette and baccarat, plus video poker, a live dealer section and hundreds of the latest slot games.
You’ll find slots to suit all tastes, from mega-jackpot games to video slots, classical slots, and more.
BITCOIN GAMING SITES
If you hold Bitcoin, you can use the funds for other forms of gaming. As well as these casino sites and games mentioned in this guide, you can use Bitcoin to deposit at various key sports betting, poker and bingo sites.
- Yes, there are a few good online casinos that accept Bitcoin deposits in Canada. You can use the guide on this page and our list of trusted and safe casinos to choose where to play with Bitcoin.
- Yes, Bitcoin gmabling is completely safe. The Bitcoin ecosystem itself is based on the blockchain, which is the most bullet-proof way to log evidence of ownership and transactions. To be sure that you are playing at a trustworthy Bitcoin casino, make sure you pick one that is licensed. All the sites we feature on this page are fully licensed at recognised jurisdictions which means that they are safe, secure and legal.
- Yes. You can use Bitcoin to fund your online gaming just as you would the traditional Canadian dollar method, where you may have used debit cards or e-wallets like Skrill. There are no restrictions on placing bets at licensed casinos like the ones listed on this page.
- No – the casino will not charge you for funding your gaming account with Bitcoin.
- Yes. Online casinos will offer all sorts of promotions to attract new players. Check out the Bitcoin casinos we recommend in this guide to see the bonuses available. You can claim free spins and match deposit bonusues. Always make sure that you read the terms and conditions of any offer before depositing to be sure you know what you are getting.
- Our experts at The Casino Heat recommend BitStarz for trust, security and an exceptional range of games, including slots and a live casino.