NO DEPOSIT BONUS CANADA
Check out our list of the very latest no deposit casino bonus offers for players in Canada. All of these promotions are free to claim – all you need to do is sign up to a casino and verify your ID. The bonus – free spins or dollars – will be credited directly to your new gambling account so that you can start playing right now. These bonuses are the best way to try out a new casino for the first time and test your luck on the games without any risk to yourself. All the sites on this page are fully licensed, legal and safe to play at.
Have fun, and gamble responsibly.
NO DEPOSIT BONUS CASINO LIST
NO DEPOSIT BONUS GAMBLING GUIDE
GETTING STARTED WITH FREE PLAY
Ever since the first real money online casino was launched by Microgaming back in the 1990s, gambling operators have been using bonus money as incentives to new customers to join and existing ones to keep playing. There are many types of bonus, from deposit matches to free spins, cashback offers and VIP rewards. And, of course, there are no deposit bonuses too.
In this guide we are going to explain what no deposit bonuses are, how to claim them, what to look out for when you do, and recommend the very best bonuses available right now so you can enjoy free casino play on your favourite games.
TYPES OF NO DEPOSIT BONUS
A no deposit bonus is exactly what it says it is – a bonus given to you by a casino free of charge with no requirement to deposit first. There are a few different types that you will find on the market and it helps to understand how each one works. Here is a quick summary of each.
NO DEPOSIT SIGN UP BONUS
Online casinos will work hard to get your attention and entice you to sign up. One of the most valuable tools at their disposal to do this is free money on registration. A no deposit sign-up bonus is credited to you immediately when you join. You do not have to fund your account, though you will probably have to verify your ID in some way.
NO DEPOSIT FREE SPINS
This is the most common type of sign up offer at a casino. Free spins are awarded on sign up to play selected games. Common slots that players are awarded free spins for include Starburst by NetEnt, Jammin Jars by Push Gaming, and Book of Dead by Play n Go. Here you can enjoy your very favourite slots totally FREE!
NO DEPOSIT NO WAGER BONUS
When you accept a no deposit bonus from a casino you should be aware that it will come with terms and conditions – usually including restrictions on how much you can win and what you can do with your winnings. We will come onto that in a moment. No deposit no wager bonus offer are the best because they have NO RESTRICTIONS on your winnings – you play with free money, and you win CASH. Simple as that. These offers are rare but they are the best.
NO DEPOSIT BONUS CODES
Before we continue, a word on bonus codes. When you claim a bonus at a casino, on some occasions the rewards are credited automatically on sign up or deposit, and on other occasions you will have to trigger the bonus in some way. Bonus codes are a trigger and MUST be used when required or you won’t receive your bonus. At The Casino Heat we publish bonus codes where relevant for all bonus offers.
NO DEPOSIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you dive in and claim free money from one of the casinos in our list, take some time to check out the terms and conditions of each offer and find the right one for you. Each promotion will come with a set of restrictions on the value of the bonus and what you can win with it which affect its value. These terms can be broken down as follows:
Before you sign up, make sure you know what you are getting. No deposit bonuses on sign up are usually very straight forward – you just get one set of free spins or one drop of bonus money. However, some casinos will offer a little extra further down the line so keep an eye out for these deals.
This is the most important condition related to any casino bonus. Any winnings generated with your no deposit bonus will usually be paid in bonus funds and come with wagering requirements. These must be met before the winnings are converted into withdrawable cash. Most bonuses come with wagering requirements of around 35x. In this case where your winnings amount to $10 you would need to wager $350 to make them withdrawable.
Look out as well for the maximum amount you can win with a bonus too. Usually casinos will protect themselves from new customers winning $1,000s without depositing by limiting what you can win with free money. The maximum win value is normally around $100 or $500 but can be much lower.
Just as with all other bonuses, the no deposit variety are usually tied into specific games – free spins may only be available for one slot, or cash bonuses may only work on a few different table games. As a rule, games with a small house edge, like Blackjack or Baccarat, are not eligible for play with a no deposit bonus.
LEGAL AND TRUSTED NO DEPOSIT CASINOS
Of course, we recommend that you only ever play at trusted, safe and licensed online casinos and the same is true of those offering a free sign up bonus. The operators behind these casinos have been fully audited to ensure they are legitimate businesses and can be trusted with your money. All their games have also been audited and tested to ensure that they are fair and produce random results. The best jurisdictions are the Kahnawake Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. Check out the licensing information in the footer of any casino site for more information.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR NO DEPOSIT BONUS
Ok, so you are ready to step in and claim your first no deposit bonus. Here is a quick step by step guide to show you what to do to make sure you don’t miss out on what is on offer.
- Register – it’s very easy to sign up to a casino online – you just need to choose a username, use a valid email address and confirm a password. You’ll also need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Personal Information – you will also need to enter your personal details like your full name, address and date of birth. These are required to validate your account.
- Account Activation – in some cases you will need to enter a mobile phone number as well and use an activation code sent to that number to activate your account. This process is used to ensure you do not sign up multiple accounts to claim lots of free money. Some casinos use an email to activate your account – in this case you will need to click the link in the text.
- Receive Your Bonus – As soon as you have activated your account your bonus will be credited to you and its time to start playing!
- Withdrawing Your Winnings – When it comes to accessing any winnings, provided you have met the wagering requirements you will have to provide some further documentation to verify your ID, including proof of address. This is known as a KYC (Know Your Customer) check and is to prevent casino accounts being used for fraudulent purposes.
NOTE: When you come to withdraw you will need to choose a service to withdraw to. Use our guide to casino banking to help you.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
No deposit bonuses are a win-win – here is your chance to win some real money without risking any of your own dollars first. And in many cases you get to play some of the most popular games on the market at the same time. There aren’t many disadvantages to these offers, but let’s take a look at the pros and cons so you have the full picture.
- It’s risk-free gambling
- You can claim these offers at multiple casinos
- Available on popular slots like Book of Dead
- Win real money – no deposit needed
- Explore new games at no risk
- Winnings may come with restrictions
- You must verify your account to claim a bonus
- Limited access to games
- Higher wagering requirements in some cases
In summary, no deposit bonuses, whether free spins or cash bonuses, are one of the best ways to enjoy online gambling today. Before you even fund your account you can check out the games and service at any of the sites on this page which means you get to try before you buy.
Now pick you bonus and have fun!
Yes, no deposit bonuses are completely free to claim at a casino. All you need to do is sign up – you don’t need to fund your account to receive the bonus or win money.
- It depends on the casino. Most will offer up to 20 free spins or up to $10 cash. However, some will offer more than this. Keep checking this page to find the latest bonuses when they become available.
- Most bonuses will be tied into specific games and it is very rare to find a no deposit bonus that you can play on any game. Free spins are usually restricted to NetEnt slots like Starburst or Aloha! Cluster Pays. Always check to see which games you will be eligible for before you sign up.
- Yes, you can always withdraw your winnings. Just remember that some casinos will pay the winnings in bonus money with a wagering requirement of 30x or more that must be met before you can make the withdrawal.
- The best no deposit casinos are the ones with the biggest offers. But always make sure they are licensed as well to be sure you are going to get fair and safe gambling. Currently you can claim 20 free spins on Jammin Jars slot for free at Casumo. This is one of the best deals available right now.
- Each offer will be different. Most free spins are vaild for between 24 hours and 7 days, but sometimes up to 28 days. Always be sure to check the terms when you sign up and use the bonus within the time period or you will miss out on a free chance to win cash!