ECHECK CASINOS CANADA
Play online casinos with eCheck for secure and convenient payments today!
Our readers can enjoy the best slots and live dealer with eCheck at all the sites listed on this page. Each one is available to play on mobile and will allow you to wager even before your deposit has cleared.
Our list of Canada eCheck casinos contains only licensed gambling sites. Each one offers a sign-up package of free spins and match bonuses so you can enjoy free play as well. When you make an eCheck casino deposit in Canada you do not need a credit card or bank card. Money is drafted directly from your bank to your casino account and at most sites you will be able to play instantly, even before your payment clears. Choose from the list below to get started today.
CANADIAN ONLINE CASINOS THAT ACCEPT ECHECK
ECHECK DEPOSIT CASINOS CANADA
WHAT IS ECHECK AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Before looking at the benefits of playing at casinos with eCheck, let’s look at how this service works.
eChecks facilitate the transfer of funds from one account to another and are suitable for big bill payments and deposits, rather than smaller frequent payments. Anyone who has written a traditional paper check – and surely that is most of us – will know that in the offline world you just complete the date and fill in the details of the person you are paying, as well as the amount of money, while the check itself has your account number and routing number pre-printed on it.
In the case of an electronic check the process is similar. When you ‘send’ an eCheck, you must fill out a short form, and click submit to authorise the transfer of funds to the payee from your chosen bank account source. It is a convenient alternative for those who do not have debit or credit cards or e-wallet options like Skrill or PayPal.
GETTING STARTED WITH ECHECK CASINOS
Not all online gambling sites will allow you to deposit using eChecks, but all of the Canadian casinos we recommend on this page do. Once you register with one of the casinos, it’s time to add funds to your account so that you can begin enjoying the thrills and spills of casino gaming.
Here is how it works:
- Choose one of the Canadian eCheck casinos from our list.
- Register an account, being careful to validate on email or SMS if required.
- Head to the cashier and choose ‘deposit’ then ‘eCheck’ from the list of options
- Fill in your bank name, bank account number and routing number
- Fill in how much you’d like to deposit
- The casino will contact your bank to issue the funds. You MUST confirm the transfer at this point.
- Your bank issues an eCheck to the casino.
- Funds appear in your account in 1 to 3 days BUT most sites will allow you to play instantly.
Remember, there is no need to use a credit or bank card and the money comes from your current bank account, so it’s easy for you to check that the transaction has gone through smoothly.
ADVANTAGES OF ECHECK DEPOSITS
There are few casino deposit methods as convenient as eChecks. The range of benefits includes:
- Secure – When you are sharing your details through a form on the operator side the process is protected by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which keeps it safe from hackers and prying eyes. Your bank will also use the very best encryption methods to prevent any nefarious parties from getting access to your account.
- Withdraw winnings back to your bank account – If you get lucky at the tables or on the slots, you can withdraw your winnings back to your bank account using eCheck once more.
- High deposit limits – Although deposit limits vary from one eCheck casino to another, on the whole, you will be able to deposit the maximum with eChecks – so long as you have the funds available in your checking account, of course.
- Popular at Microgaming casinos – If you enjoy playing at Microgaming casinos, then you will be pleased to see eChecks welcome at many of them.
- Instant Play – You can still play while you wait for your eCheck to clear when you deposit. Often, you won’t need to wait for funds to arrive at the casino – the platform will let you play straight away.
DISADVANTAGES OF ECHECK
There aren’t many problems with using eCheck, which is why it is a popular payment option in Canada. However, it is worth considering the following if you are thinking of using this service for the first time:
- Not as common as other services – Although all the recommended casinos in this guide do accept eChecks, you will find many elsewhere that do not, so your choice is more limited than if you were to use a bank card.
- Slow Withdrawals – If you choose to make an eCheck withdrawal from a casino there will be a 3 to 5 working day processing period before the funds appear on your balance. This is on top of any pending period enforced by your casino, which can be anywhere from 12 to 72 hours. Faster withdrawals can be made using an eWallet like Paypal or MuchBetter. Alternatively, check our Instant Withdrawals Casino guide for sites with short withdrawal processing times.
- Fees – Your bank may charge a small fee that is a percentage of the overall transaction for this service. Check with them before making a deposit to find out if this is the case.
INSTANT ECHECK CASINOS
eCheck is one of the only deposit options at online casinos where the funds are not transferred into your account instantly. However, the good news is that this does not mean that you cannot play as soon as your bank has issued the check. Whilst the balance will appear as ‘unverified’ when you log in, the operator will still allow you to wager on your favourite slots and live dealer tables. Just remember that should you win, you will not be able to withdraw until the funds from your original eCheck are cleared.
To speed up the process, make sure that you verify your account as soon as you register because you will need to do so before you can make a withdrawal. In most cases, this will involve scanning and sending a form of ID like a passport or ID card. You may also need to provide a scan of some form of proof of address like a bank statement or utility bill. This is not a requirement unique to eCheck accounts. Instead it applies to any online casino account that you open.
Here is our choice of best Instant eCheck casino:
Zodiac Casino – 80 Mega Moolah Free Spins and $500 Bonus
LIVE ONLINE CASINOS IN CANADA WITH ECHECK
If you are a fan of the live casino experience then eChecks are a great way to deposit too. Each of the sites listed on this page offers a suite of live tables, usually supplied by Evolution Gaming who are widely considered to be the best in the industry. You can play Blackjack with eCheck, as well as classic games like Roulette, Baccarat, Sic Bo and Craps. Evolution also run a live Gameshow experience where presenters take bets on Wheel of Fortune-style games. If you want to use eCheck to play live casinos then just choose a site from our list and then follow the instructions to deposit shown above.
NEW ECHECK CASINOS
There are many new casinos in Canada every year but very few of them accept eCheck. That is why we recommend that you keep coming back to this page to find your next eCheck casino because we have done all the hard work for you. The best sites to play at our those in the Casino Rewards Group. Here are the newest of those:
Yukon Gold Casino – 125 Immortal Romance Free Spins
ECHECK MICROGAMING CASINOS
If you are a fan of Microgaming, the software company behind huge progressive slots jackpots like Mega Moolah, then you will be pleased to know that you can play their games when you deposit with eCheck at a casino as well. Sites like Yukon Gold are exclusively powered by Microgaming and offer the full range of over 500 slots. Not only does this include the big jackpots but also the excellent Marvel comic series games like Hulk and Batman. These sites also have a small range of RNG table games as well as those from Evolution Gaming, so whether you want reel action or cards and dice, there is something there for you. Here IS the best Microgaming casino with eCheck:
Captain Cooks Casino – 100 Free Spins on Mega Moolah
ECHECK CASINO BONUS
Online casinos go to great lengths to attract new players because it is such a competitive market. That’s a good thing for those who like casino bonuses. Whilst some payment methods, like Skrill or Neteller for example, are excluded from promotions because they are deemed to be a fraud risk, this is not the case with eCheck. If you choose to deposit with this service you wil be eligible for ALL the bonuses listed on this page. In many cases, this will be a first deposit match bonus, free spins, or a mixture of the two.
And remember, you won’t find the bonuses drying up once you have made that first deposit. You will be rewarded for your continued loyalty by getting ongoing deposit bonuses and other gifts in most cases too, whether you choose to go on depositing with eCheck or an alternative bank transfer service.
Here is the best eCheck casino bonus available right now.
Grand Mondial Casino – Get 250 Mega Vault Free Spins
MOBILE CASINO ECHECK
All our partner sites offer a gorgeous mobile gaming experience. Some sites will have their own eCheck casino mobile app to download, but even those that do not work superbly in your usual mobile browser.
Mobile gaming means you can enjoy the thrills of casino gaming wherever you are and whenever you like. The best video slots now look awesome on all devices, and even live dealer tables, like live dealer blackjack or roulette, look and sound as good as they would on a large desktop monitor.
This is our current favourite mobile casino accepting eCheck deposits:
Yukon Gold Casino – 125 Free Spins on Immortal Romance
eCheck is one of the most reliable and secure ways to fund your casino account. Unlike a real-world check where other parties would be able to view your account details, here, all data is processed over secure socket layer connection.
Every casino has its own minimum and maximum deposit limits. Unlike other payment methods, like the mobile service Boku for example, with eCheck you can normally deposit up to the maximum amount provided you have the funds available in your bank account.
One of the critical benefits of eChecks is that fees are lower than other, more widely used payment services. Generally the operator will not charge, though you should check the terms on the site to be sure, whilst the bank may charge a fee equal to a very small percentage of the overall transaction.
Yes, whilst most casinos allow you to start wagering even before your eCheck deposit has cleared, almost all will withhold a withdrawal of any winnings until the original transfer is cleared. This can take up to 3 days.
Yes. However, in most cases, you will need to make a minimum deposit with the alternative payment method first before using it to withdraw funds.