Make sure you always play at real money casinos with fast payouts!
Getting access to your winnings quickly and easily is an important consideration when choosing where to play. Not all operators make it a top priority to process withdrawals. That’s why our editorial team at The Casino Heat have put together this list of the best online casinos with fast payouts for Canada. These sites will process transactions within 24 hours, giving you almost instant access to your money. Choose from our list right now or read our comprehensive guide to learn more about how gambling operators process your withdrawals and why some payment methods are better than others when looking for the fastest cashouts.
LIST OF CASINOS WITH FAST WITHDRAWAL TIMES
These are our favourite casinos with instant withdrawals. All the sites in this list process withdrawals within a few hours of your request.
A GUIDE TO FAST PAYOUT ONLINE CASINOS
After the games and the bonuses, the cashier is the most important part of any casino experience. We want to know that our preferred payment method is covered, and that when we make a withdrawal, our money will be made available immediately.
Since the first online casinos were launched in the mid 1990s, withdrawals have always been a contentious issue for gamblers. For a long time operators would be slow to process transactions, often batching them weekly or monthly, and always giving players the option to reverse during the ‘pending period’. This trick meant that many itchy-finger gamblers would cancel the request to take their money in cash and instead take it back into their account where they would end up playing it through and losing it. In the last decade, however, pressure from customers and regulators like the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority has forced casino managers to speed up transactions, and in some cases, cancel pending periods entirely.
It is now possible to play at sites where you can access your winnings almost instantly. This short guide will help you to find the best sites where this happens, and also learn a bit more about the factors that influence how quickly you will receive your winnings.
THE WITHDRAWAL PROCESS EXPLAINED
So, what happens when you make a withdrawal? And why can’t casinos process them instantly?
This is really an issue of manpower and the resource an operator dedicates to the process. Once you have requested a withdrawal then it will be sent to the finance team, who will need to check it over before hitting a button to approve. They will be checking things like account ID verification and signs of bonus abuse. If your account has not been properly verified because you have not sent in scans of the appropriate documents or there is some other irregularity, then you will be contacted and asked to send in copies of your passport, ID card or drivers license. Remember, casinos are licensed to operate and under the terms of their license they must carry out suitable checks to ensure that their site is not being used to launder money. ID checks are one way in which they do this.
Once approval is confirmed the transaction will be processed onto the appropriate payment service. If an operator has a dedicated team member or team members to carry out this task then withdrawals can be processed in minutes or just a few hours. Otherwise it may take longer.
EXTENDED PENDING PERIODS - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Whilst most casinos now practice same day withdrawals, some still implement a pending period of up to 72 hours. This is a delay tactic. The operator is hoping that during that time you will get tired of waiting and simply reverse the funds to gamble away. You should avoid casinos like these as they are not adhering to decent standards of player protection or consumer fairness. They should be doing everything within their power to process your money and get it into a place where you can access it as soon as possible.
DON'T GIVE THE CASINO ANY EXCUSE TO DELAY
To make sure that your casino can process your withdrawals, make sure that you don’t give them any excuses to delay the transactions.
- Register with your correct personal details. This may sound obvious, but if you register an account with a fake name of someone else’s name then you will not be able to withdraw any winnings. Casino operators have to be careful that fraudulent accounts are not set up that can be used to launder money and for this reason they are very strict on account ID.
- Verify your ID as soon as you sign up. Some operators will allow you to register and play with just the minimum personal information on your account. But when you come to withdraw they will ask for documents verifying your identity. In order to prevent this delay from occurring, always have the required documents to hand and use the upload feature on your account pages after you register to make them available to the finance team when you come to withdraw. Typically, these documents would be a scan of your passport, ID card, bank statement and credit or debit card.
- Choose a fast payment method. Some payment options are faster than others. We will explain more below, but as a rule eWallets are much faster than debit or credit cards.
- Pay By Phone options do not work for withdrawals. Another important thing to know is that pay by phone options like BOKU do not facilitate withdrawals. So, if you are using one of these then you will need to have a separate withdrawal option ready when you come to make a request.
- Be Aware of Bonus Terms. One reason a casino might delay a payment is because they believe that the terms of a bonus offer have not been correctly met. This might be because you were staking more than the maximum bonus money bet on slots, or you are trying to withdraw more than the maximum winnings from a bonus. Whilst most bonus terms are automatically enforced, sometimes they are not, so be sure you do not breach them, or your withdrawal may be disputed, or even cancelled completely.
FASTEST PAYMENT OPTIONS AT CASINOS
One significant factor that will influence how quickly you receive your funds is the payment option you use. Here are the main services and estimated withdrawal times.
- Credit and Debit Cards – This might be the most popular way to deposit into a gambling account, but it is not the fastest when it comes to withdrawals. Once your casino has approved the transaction it will generally take between 2 and 5 working days for the funds to appear in your bank account or on your credit card statement. That is one of the longest waits of all! If you are a Mastercard user then you should also check to see if withdrawals are accepted because sometimes operators do not process funds to this service.
- eWallets – One of the reasons eWallets are so popular is because withdrawals are processed instantly. So, once your casino has approved your withdrawal, it will show on your virtual wallet balance immediately. This is great news if you want to use the funds to purchase other goods or services online or deposit at another casino. If you want to withdraw the funds in cash though, you will need to move them into a bank account which will take a further 2 to 5 working days. Popular eWallets include Paypal, Neteller, Skrill and Ecopayz.
- Wire Transfer or Bank Transfer – This is the slowest way to withdraw funds from your casino account. It will take a minimum of 5 working days and sometimes much longer. It is best to avoid this service unless you are particularly concerned about security.
NO DEPOSIT INSTANT WITHDRAWAL
If you are a regular casino player then you may be aware that it is sometimes possible to pick up a no deposit bonus when you register an account. But can you make an instant withdrawal if you win with this bonus? Firstly, remember that most bonuses will come with wagering requirements, and certainly a no deposit bonus will have strict terms associated with it. The bonus will need to be wagered many times before it, or any winnings generated from it, are withdrawable. This applies to no deposit free spins winnings too.
If you fulfil the terms of the offer then withdrawals will be processed in the same way as at any other time. Of course, you will be required to register a payment option and provide full account verification before this can be done.
SAME DAY WITHDRAWAL ONLINE CASINOS
The casinos on this page all offer fast withdrawals. In fact, they will process your funds faster than any other casinos online. However, that does not always mean that you will get access to your money on the same day. As we have already described, after the operator approves your withdrawal there is another step before the funds are accessible. If you want access to your winnings on the same day that you win them, then we recommend that you choose from the casinos on this page and use an eWallet to make your first deposit. Then just follow each of the steps in the short guide below.
INSTANT WITHDRAWAL CASINO REVIEWS
If you want to learn more about any of the casinos on this page then we recommend that you read our reviews in which we cover all the different payment services available at each, as well as breaking down the sign up offers to show you what terms you will need to fulfil before you can make a withdrawal of your winnings. We also review the game catalogues, customer support and important licensing information.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO QUICK CASHOUT CASINOS
Now that you know all there is to know about casino withdrawals, here is our simple step by step guide to quick casino cash outs:
- Choose a fast-paying casino for Canada from the list on this page.
- Register with your real name, address, date of birth and a verifiable email address.
- Make a deposit with a suitable payment option. Remember that operators will process withdrawals onto the same payment service that you deposit with in most cases.
- Upload documents through your account or send them to the support team to verify your ID.
- Start playing! Win cash!
- Request a withdrawal and get your money FAST!
Do any online casinos have instant payouts?
Very few casinos will process your withdrawal instantly. Usually you will have to wait a few minutes or hours for the finance team to approve the transaction. The speed of the withdrawal after that will depend on the payment service you use. eWallets are the fastest and funds will appear on your balance immediately.
Which Canada casinos have the fastest withdrawals?
The best casinos with fast payouts are Rizk Casino, Play OJO Casino and Casumo.
How much can I withdraw from an online casino?
Most operators enforce a daily, weekly and monthly limit. This will vary depending on who you gamble with. Usually the monthly limit will be around $5,000 to $10,000. If you win prizes of a greater value then you can contact the support team to request an increase on your limits. Always check the terms of a casino before you sign up to see what limits they impose.
Which payment options have the fastest payouts?
eWallets have the quickest withdrawal times. Payments are processed instantly into virtual wallets. The most popular are Neteller and Paypal.
Are casinos with fast payouts safe and legit?
If a casino offers fast payouts and is licensed from a respected jurisdiction like Malta or Gibraltar then it is safe and legit. Always make sure that you play at sites with a license. By offering fast payout services an operator is looking after its players and shows that it puts customer service high up on its list of priorities.