IDEBIT CASINOS IN CANADA
Play at the best iDebit Casino Sites in Canada by choosing from the list on this page.
Casino players in Canada can use the local e-wallet service, iDebit, to fund online gambling accounts. The service is fast and secure and works for withdrawals and deposits.
iDebit was launched in Canada in 2013 and is rapidly emerging as a force in e-wallet usage, challenging the likes of Skrill and PayPal for online customers. Here, we explain how to use iDebit and introduce the best Canadian online casinos accepting iDebit payments. Sign up to one of our partner sites and claim your welcome bonus now.
LIST OF CASINOS THAT ACCEPT IDEBIT
IDEBIT CASINO GUIDE
WHAT IS IDEBIT?
You can think of iDebit as a bridge between your online bank account and an online business where you can buy goods or services or deposit funds to sites like an online casino. You simply hook up your bank to iDebit, and the third-party retailer (or casino) never has to see your financial details.
The e-wallet service might sound complicated, but anyone who has used something like PayPal – a globally accepted payment gateway – will feel comfortable using it.
GETTING STARTED WITH IDEBIT
Whilst it is not the most high-profile of payment services for gambling in Canada, iDebit is surprisingly popular. It is very easy to get your account set up and ready to use. Sign up takes just a few minutes.
In fact, perhaps the most challenging part of the process is selecting which online Canadian casino to make your gaming home. Check out the sites we recommend on this page because they all accept iDebit as a payment option.
IDEBIT CASINO DEPOSIT
Using iDebit to fund a casino account is a simple and secure process. It is a little different to other eWallets but works by directly connecting your bank account to your casino account. Here are the steps to get going. You’ll be able to use iDebit at any of the casinos that list the service on their payments pages.
- Sign up with iDebit
- Sign up and log into one of the iDebit casino sites listed on this page.
- Go to the My Account Page, and choose to deposit
- Find the iDebit symbol and click there, then choose the amount you wish to play with
- You will automatically be directed to your iDebit account where you can approve the payment
- Your funds will appear in your casino account and you’re ready to play!
Remember, the payment from your iDebit account is made into your casino account in real-time, meaning you get to play your top online slots or table games in double-quick time!
ADVANTAGES OF IDEBIT
iDebit has earned its reputation thanks to several stand-out features.
Like all global e-wallet services, iDebit is safe and secure. The casino sites we recommend are licensed and will only work with trustworthy payment providers.
For you, the good news is you never have to share your bank details with an online casino since the funds are directed from your iDebit account rather than directly from your bank. There is no need to use a bank card or credit card in this set-up either.
You also benefit from your bank statements not showing payments in and out of online gambling sites. Instead, transactions will come as being with iDebit.
Like PayPal, Neteller and Skrill, you can use the iDebit service comfortably from your mobile device. Having been established first in Canada, the service is widely used in the country, and more online casinos are accepting it all the time.
Finally, making a payment to a casino account from your iDebit account is completely free of charge so your gambling banking has no associated fees. That means you can also withdraw winnings back into your iDebit account from a casino, then deposit again into a different casino account to collect another bonus, all free of charge!
DISADVANTAGES OF IDEBIT
There’s not a lot to dislike about iDebit. But if we were to be critical, we would say that you need to go through registering with the e-wallet service before you can use it. Once you do, and you place funds in your account, you must use them soon – so make sure you fund what you need and when you need it.
Finally, while it is almost instant to make deposits into an online casino account from iDebit, when you send funds back the other way, it can take a few days for the money to shift from iDebit back into your bank account. This is normal for an eWallet service.
To find out more about fast withdrawal sites, read our guide to Instant Withdrawal Casinos.
IDEBIT CASINO BONUSES
When you sign up to one of our recommended Canadian iDebit casinos, make sure you opt in to the welcome bonus. All the sites we partner with have some sort of offer, whether it be a matched deposit bonus, free spins on a specific popular slot game, or perhaps a mixture of both.
Online casinos will also offer bonuses to existing players to keep them happy – it’s a hugely competitive marketplace. So, you will be happy to see the offers don’t stop just because you are already signed up. Reload bonuses, free spins and more are offered on a regular basis.
Our current favourite iDebit Casino Bonus is from 888 Casino who are offering an $88 no deposit bonus, plus up to $1,500 in deposit matches.
BEST IDEBIT CASINOS
As you can see from our list of casinos accepting iDebit deposits there is a good choice of brands in Canada to choose from. But which is the best? You can read more about each of the casinos in our list by reading our reviews which tell you everything you need to know, including what games you can play, the alternative payment services on offer and the welcome bonuses.
Our top choice iDebit casino for Canada right now is Wildz, an exciting new brand where you can claim a massive $20 free no deposit bonus when you sign up today. You’ll also get a whopping 200 free spins and 100% up to $500 with your first deposit. Just go to Wildz.com to sign up now and deposit with iDebit.
iDebit is an e-wallet service that was first launched in Canada in 2013. You can use it to fund online purchases and services, including deposits at your favourite online casino.
- All transactions using iDebit are encrypted and extremely safe. Furthermore, the retailer never has to receive your bank account information since the funds come from the iDebit service instead. Online casinos are regulated and will only accept trustworthy payment methods.
- Yes, you can. A growing number of online casinos accept iDebit as its popularity in Canada continues to rise. All the casinos we recommend on this page accept payments from iDebit, so take your pick.
- Every online casino sets its own limits for deposits, so you should visit the sites and take a look at their terms and conditions pages. Generally, you can deposit for as low as $10 if you so wish.
- It is free to deposit funds at an online casino with iDebit. Once you decide to make your deposit, the funds arrive instantly in your account so you can begin having fun straight away.
- You can make withdrawals back to your iDebit account. But if you wish to withdraw to another payment method, that is fine, although you will likely need to make a minimum deposit with that alternative payment method first.